Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SIFF

my favorite spring festival of seattle!! SIFF aka Seattle International Film Festival. it's the only time of year when I watch foreign and independent films and stuff my face with popcorn almost everyday. last year was my record of 11 films during SIFF season (about a month). i'm disappointed that this year i've only seen 4 films, and one film for STIFF (seattle's truly independent film festival). i'm also disappointed that the films weren't all that great. i rated almost all of them 4/4 realizing that i was setting my standards waay too low haha.

i blame most of missing the good films on being in hawaii, and although you may be thinking why blame hawaii because hawaii > SIFF but this made me sad because i'll be spending the next 2 years there missing the next 2 years of SIFF. being that this is my last SIFF for the next few years makes me sad =(

on a happier note, getting back into my workout groove since SIFF has only brought me pimples and weight. yesterday i began my hot yoga package at bikram hot yoga in redmond and today i finish my last sassyfit boot camp session... as soon as i finish my chocolate milk =)

No comments:

Post a Comment