Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DESTINATION CA: San Diego & San Francisco

DAY 1: 7.21.09

TRAVEL BLOGGING 101

I'm currently sitting in seatac airport with a really nice view of the runway. My plane will be boarding in approximately t minus 30 minutes to SFO where I will have a 2 hour layover before arriving to my destination san diego aka carne asada fries land.

This will be my very first travel blog which I'm hoping will prep me for my trip to Europe. I figured this is the best way for me to remember my trips which have been increasing while depleting my monies. I could never get myself to scrapbook since scrapbooking takes too much dedication and time. Blogging is like journaling for lazy people like me. =)

I'm hoping that the tools i brought will be sufficient in my attempt to travel blog: laptop, charger, USB cord, flash drive and homemade cases for all my goods. Aside from blogging I also bought a super cute herringbone luggage lined in bright pink which is officially my own first luggage. I think I'm even more psyched to travel since I can roll around the airport in style hahah.

I guess I'll just start with a list since I love lists:

THINGS TO DO... EAT IN CALI

  • carne asada fries in SD
  • sushi in SD
  • gelato in SD
  • creme brulee in SF
  • brunch at tangerine in SF
Something I'm really looking forward to is the weather in California. Not because it will be hotter but because it will be cooler than my hometown. Apparently the whole week, Seattle will be blazing around 85-90 degrees F whereas I'll be cruising around San Diego and San Francisco in 75 degree weather. Isn't that loverly?

Anyways, more updates to come but this will be it for now...
note to self: don't consume lactose products before flying


No comments:

Post a Comment